An EMS (Environmental Monitoring Station) consists of several sensors measuring atmospheric, pavement, soil and/or water level conditions. EMSs can be installed on various configurations or difficult communication conditions.
While sensor selection should always reflect operational requirements, a typical EMS installation frequently include the following:
* can be used in various conditions: OUTDOOR/INDOOR;
* can use different communication conditions: USB or Ethernet cable, Wi-Fi or GSM;
* can monitor and measure a very large area of parameters from air, soil or water;
* can be configured and adapted depending on customer needs and request.
* the specific sensors and characteristics are given upon request and applications.