Map3D offers a 3D solution for the daily forecast of meteorological fields and pollutant concentrations (gases and aerosols) at regional and urban scales.
48-hours O3 simulation
at Grenoble area
Map3D is also an extremely new powerful modeling tool for regional air pollution understating and assessment including:
- Evaluation and improvement of the regional emission inventory.
- High temporal and spatial resolution gases phase and aerosols simulations.
- Impact studies implementation and analysis.
- Ability to forecast air pollution at 3 days.
- Use of tested indicators for air pollution regimes identification.
- New user friendly interface and possibility of remote web driven runs.
Daily large scale simulations over Europe and the Alps are freely available :
- 3 days air quality forecasting over Europe online >>
- 3 days air quality forecasting over the Alps online >>
Map3D is a step forward addressing:
- Regional air pollution responsible public services.
- Research groups working in the modeling of regional or global air pollution.
- Private companies developing similar complex tool or simplified dispersion based software.
- Decision makers.